ADEY Manufacturers Representative Update
ADEY announces new sales reps to cover U.S. and Canadian territories
ADEY, the manufacturer of leading magnetic filtration products, including filters, flushing systems, water treatment formulas and water test kits, announces vastly expanded coverage from a host of newly appointed manufacturers representatives across North America.
The U.K.-based company first brought its proven magnetic filtration technology to the United States just over two years ago, and has been steadily growing its independent rep force ever since. The following sales agencies will now be covering territories as listed below:
In the United States:
- Thermco (Clifton, NJ) will cover lower New York State and metropolitan New York, including Long Island and New Jersey.
- Sweeney Rogers Geraghty Inc. (Raynham, MA, with a second office in Syracuse, NY) will now cover Maine, Vermont, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and upstate New York.
- Heat Transfer Sales of the Carolinas (Greensboro, NC) will cover North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Fluid Handling (Menomonee Falls, WI) will cover Wisconsin, Michigan’s Upper Peninsula and Minnesota.
- RM Cotton (Brooklyn Park, MN) will cover Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Western WI.
- David Gooding Inc. (Brockton, MA) will cover Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland.
- Thomas Industry Sales (Fredericton, New Brunswick) will cover Atlantic Canada, including New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland.
- Yorkshire Systems Inc. (Kitchener, Ontario) will cover Ontario, Quebec, and the Maritimes.
- Mechanical Equipment Sales Co. Ltd (Calgary, AB, with a second office in Burnaby, BC) will cover British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan.
For those seeking ADEY products outside of the territories now covered above, products can be ordered directly from supplyhouse.com or truetechtools.com. ADEY’s magnetic dirt filters are sold in sizes to cover any installation from small residential to heavy industrial, and help protect hydronic heating systems from efficiency-robbing iron oxide sludge.