Powers Introduces the IntelliStation® Jr.
Powers, a Watts brand, has introduced the IntelliStation® Jr. digital mixing valve – an easy-to-install smart mixing valve that connects through the Building Automation System (BAS).
Passcode-protected and configurable on site, IntelliStation Jr. does not require factory pre-programming, a laptop, or special software to download for commissioning, or when making adjustments to the valve.
Special features include:
- Programmable set point range of 60°F to 180°F
- Control of water temperature +/- 2°F in accordance with ASSE 1017
- User-selected high and low temperature alerts enhancing safety
- Scheduling feature with temperature setback saving energy and money
- Lead free* construction to comply with lead free installation requirement
- High temperature Sanitization mode to address waterborne bacteria
- BAS communication protocols, BACnet MS/TP and Modbus, native to the controller do not require a separate module or additional cost
- Wi-Fi enabled for fast and easy software upgrades
Also, the IntelliStation Jr. is self-balancing, which prevents overnight temperature creep by balancing the hot water distribution system during low- to no-demand periods.
For more information, visit Watts.com.
* The wetted surface of this product contacted by consumable water contains less than 0.25% of lead by weight.