Watts Introduces QuadRail™ Fastener System
Watts has announced the launch of its new QuadRail™ Fastener system. The QuadRail™ Fastener is designed to hold a wide variety of Watts tubing and pipe in a substrate such as concrete, thin slab, and sand.
Ideal for radiant heating/cooling or snow melt applications, these rails can be secured to foam board insulation, wood sub-flooring, or turf using staples, screws, or nails.
The QuadRail™ Fastener can be used with the following Watts tubing:
- RadiantPEX+™, RadiantPERT™ and RadiantPEX-AL™ tube in sizes 3/8” through ¾”
- Onix™ in sizes 3/8” through 5/8” QuadRail™
- Injection molded of durable nylon
- Flexible to easily follow the contour of the surface it’s being attached to
- Each rail: 4-feet long
- Unlimited length of installed railing (due to interlocking ends)
- Tube spacing in 4-inch increments
- Available in bundles of 10
For more information, go to Watts.com.