EVAPCO’s Demo Unit Begins Its Country-Wide Tour
EVAPCO’s new eco-Air demo trailer has begun a voyage across the USA, beginning in sunny Los Angeles. The traveling, working demo unit was designed to give building owners, manufacturer’s reps, mechanical contractors and others a look at the operation and efficiency of the coolers.
On one side, the demonstration unit features an adiabatic cooler; on the other, NEMA fan motor/EC fan motors, and eco-Air control panel with automated PLC for BAS Integration. The unit also has a piped water distribution system for adiabatic pads and nitrogen-charged stainless steel coils with aluminum fins.
The demo unit will continue its journey on the West Coast for several months, making stops in these locations:
- Los Angeles – with Vertical Systems, Inc.
- San Diego – with Vertical Systems, Inc.
- Sacramento – with Vertical Systems, Inc.
- San Francisco – with Conservation Mechanical
- Portland – with Fox Engineering
- Seattle – with Johnson and Barrow
- British Columbia – J&S Sales
For more information: https://www.evapco.com/products/closed-circuit-coolers-air-cooled