LOCHINVAR® CELEBRATES WINNING VIP CONTRACTORS AT CMA FEST
Top Contractors Receive VIP Treatment during Nashville Experience Trip.
Lochinvar recently hosted 16 of its top VIP Contractors and their guests for the annual four-day Nashville Experience. The visiting VIPs were treated to an all-expenses-paid trip to the 2015 CMA Fest, as well as a chance to check out Lochinvar’s world headquarters and meet with the Lochinvar business team.
Winners and their guests stayed at Nashville’s Omni Hotel, a short walk from LP Field and the riverfront festival grounds. This year’s lineup included country’s biggest stars such as Alan Jackson, Jason Aldean, Zac Brown Band, Carrie Underwood, Eric Church and Luke Bryan. Several VIPs even had the opportunity to meet some of the performing artists.
During the group’s visit to Lochinvar’s headquarters in nearby Lebanon, they toured the manufacturing facility and got a first glimpse of the expansion that is currently underway with expected completion in early 2016. They also sat down with Lochinvar leaders for round-table discussions where they learned about the company’s latest technologies such as CON•X•US™ remote connectivity and upcoming innovations while sharing their own insights and feedback from the field.
“We had such a great time with all of the VIP Contractors and their guests who made the trip to Nashville this year,” said Jennifer VanHook, marketing services manager. “It’s an honor to welcome these valued partners to our hometown and headquarters and hear their opinions, while rewarding them for their hard work.”
The following VIP Contractors traveled to Nashville for the festivities along with their guests:
- Kevin Hart of Hart Plumbing & Heating in Gonic, N.H.
- John Zinser of Zinser Plumbing & Heating in Clare, Mich.
- Jamie Whitehead of Cooper Plumbing & Heating in Calgary, Alta.
- Aaron Jazynka of Master Mechanical in Papillion, Neb.
- Matthew Shwert of CCL Mechanical in Marlborough, Mass.
- Don Kastenschmidt of Sheren Plumbing & Heating in Traverse City, Mich.
- Craig Childress of CCL Mechanical in Peabody, Mass.
- Stephen Ramsey of Energy Management Systems in Garden City, Kan.
- Nathan White of White’s Plumbing & Heating in Kenai, Alaska
- Donnie Briggs of DiPietro Heating & Cooling in Bradford, Mass.
- Steven Carr of SPC Plumbing & Heating in Methuen, Mass.
- Rob Dahl of Total Mechanical in Oconomowoc, Wis
- Kevin Miller of Miller Mechanical in Townsend, Mass.
- Mark Lee of Carlson Mechanical in Bothell, Wash.
- Greg Cosgro of GEM Plumbing & Heating in Lincoln, R.I.
- Paul Ganem of Pipe Dreams Plumbing & Heating in Norton, Mass.
For more information about Lochinvar, visit www.Lochinvar.com.
Lochinvar, LLC is a leading manufacturer of high-efficiency water heaters, boilers, pool heaters and storage tanks. Based in Lebanon, Tenn., with facilities in Chicago, Detroit, Orlando, Phoenix, Pompano Beach and Dallas, Lochinvar stocks all products in all locations.
For more information about Lochinvar, contact: Lochinvar, LLC, 300 Maddox Simpson Parkway, Lebanon, Tenn., 37090; Phone: (615) 889-8900; Fax: (615) 547-1000; www.Lochinvar.com.