Navien Introduces Two New Boiler Series at AHR
Navien, the leader in high-efficiency condensing technology, has introduced the new NFC series stainless steel fire tube combi-boilers at AHR 2019 in Atlanta, GA. This innovative product will be available in two sizes, NFC-175 (175,000 BTU/H) and NFC-200 (199,900 BTU/H), with enough heating input for up to a 3,500 square-foot home and continuous domestic hot water supply for up to three bathrooms. Best applications include retrofits and new installations in single-family homes, multi-family houses, and light commercial buildings.
The new Navien NFC combi-boiler models come with a patented in-house designed and manufactured heat exchanger, Low Profile Burner for ease of service, advanced controls offering intuitive user navigation, a built-in DHW module (pump, flat plate heat exchanger, 3-way valve, mixing valve, water adjustment valve and auto water fill valve), common venting capability up to 8 units, cascading capability up to 16 units, and built-in hardware to connect up to 3 zone pumps without a need for additional external controllers.
Other NFC combi-boiler features include:
- 95% AFUE for energy savings – Energy Star Most Efficient 2019
- 11:1 turndown ratio delivering wide operating range without cycling
- Low NOx < 20 ppm SCAQMD certification
- PVC, CPVC, polypropylene and stainless-steel venting materials up to 150 ft.
- Easy field convertibility from natural gas (NG) to propane (LP), conversion kit included
- High altitude approval for up to 10,100 ft.
- Ready for wall mounting or rack installations using Ready-Link Rack® (V2)
- Modern space-saving design
- Easy access to all serviceable components
- Industry leading residential and commercial warranties
Available in March, each unit will ship with 16 accessories including a NaviClean™ magnetic filter, an isolation valve kit and an NFC primary loop manifold for easier installation.
Navien also unveiled the new NFB-C commercial fire tube boiler. Shown in two sizes NFB-C-301 (299,900 BTU/H) and NFB-C-399 (399,900 BTU/H) the NFB-C uses the same patented stainless-steel fire tube technology from the NFB series released in 2018. The commercial fire tube boiler features an industry leading 15:1 turndown ratio, 91.7% thermal efficiency, BACnet or LonWorks to BMS communication capability and top and bottom water piping connections.
To learn more about the Navien NFC series fire tube boilers, visit NavienInc.com.