Navien Starts Shipping New Wall-Hung Condensing Boiler Series
Navien is pleased to announce that they have started shipping the new NHB Condensing Gas Boiler Series.
The NHB boilers are available in 4 sizes: NHB-55, NHB-80, NHB 110 and NHB-150 with turn-down-ratios respectively of 7:1, 10:1, 11:1, and 15:1. The noteworthy 15:1 TDR in the NHB-150 is achieved with Navien’s advanced burner system. One key component to that efficiency is the newly developed dual Venturi gas delivery system. With a 95% AFUE rating, the NHBs carry Energy Star’s Most Efficient designation. Ideal for residential and light commercial use, the NHB series allows the installer an opportunity to achieve a true high-efficiency installation with industry leading options and features in the boiler operation parameters such as:
- The largest industry turndown ratios providing ease of installation with multiple smaller zones while maintaining high operational efficiencies
- A timed hydronic supply water boost feature
- Adjustable heat capacity
- Adjustable anti-cycle timer
- Freeze protection
- Adjustable Delta-T ranges
- Pressure Low-water Cutoff, with manual reset
- Adjustable minimum burner time setting
- Adjustable turndown ratio timing and many more.