OESP Releases Summer Education Schedule
OESP, the National Association of Oil and Energy Service Professionals, recently released their On the Road Summer Education Schedule. The schedule runs from June 18 to August 13 and features a variety of managerial and technical courses, as well as certification opportunities, in various locations on the East Coast. OESP invites all industry professionals to hone their skills through these courses.
“OESP is dedicated to the advancement of all service professionals,” says Judy Garber, OESP Executive Director. “We are thrilled to take this extensive education program on the road and look forward to an exciting summer.”
Here are just a few highlights from OESP’s On the Road Summer Education Schedule:
- Earn valuable NATE and NORA CEUs
- The Professional Service Managers Academy (PROSMA) with Michelle Wilson and Ted Harris will focus on management, financial analysis, and human resources.
- Home Comfort Specialist Academy and Healthy Homes seminar with Tim Begoske and Ralph Adams
- Field Controls sessions with Tim Begoske
- NORA Tank Certification course with John Levey
- Honeywell Gas Combustion and Honeywell Connected Solution Thermostats sessions with Rick Pothier
- Service Management Workshop with Jim Peters
The On the Road Summer Education Schedule is just a sample of the many educational opportunities OESP offers throughout the year. This summer program is nestled on the calendar right in between OESP’s two Road Shows. The first Road Show event will take place at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut from May 12-13, 2014. The second Road Show event will be held from September 21-23, 2014 at the Wyndham Hotel in Gettysburg, PA.