Powers IntelliStation® Jr. Available in New 1.5” & 2.0” Sizes
Powers has announced that the IntelliStation® Jr. digital mixing valve is now available in new 1.5- and 2-inch sizes. IntelliStation Jr. is an easy-to-install smart mixing valve that connects through the Building Automation System (BAS).
Passcode-protected and configurable on site, IntelliStation Jr. does not require factory pre-programming, a laptop, or special software to download for commissioning or when making adjustments to the valve. Special features include:
- Programmable set point range of 60°F to 180°F
- Water temperature control +/- 2°F in accordance with ASSE 1017
- User-selected high and low temperature alerts
- Scheduling feature with temperature setback, saving energy and money
- Lead free construction to comply with lead free installation requirement
- High temperature Sanitization mode to address waterborne bacteria
- BAS communication protocols, BACnet MS/TP and Modbus, native to the controller do not require a separate module or additional cost
- Wi-Fi enabled for fast and easy software upgrades
- Flow capacity at 10 psi drop
Also, the IntelliStation Jr. is self-balancing, which prevents overnight temperature creep by balancing the hot water distribution system during low- to no-demand periods.
For more information, visit Watts.com.