Don’t miss your chance to enter to win a spot at the 2024 RIDGID® Experience, being held July 31 to August 2 at RIDGID global headquarters in Elyria, Ohio. RIDGID, a part...
Armstrong Introduces Two New High Efficiency Circulators With ECM Motor Technology
Armstrong Fluid Technology has unveiled two new COMPASS R high efficiency models with ECM motor technology for up to 80% energy savings.
Featuring an air-cooled ECM motor and advanced Design Envelope variable speed technology, the new COMPASS R20-35 and R40-45 circulators can replace many competing models with bolt-for-bolt connection capability. The new COMPASS R models cover a wide performance range and are energy efficient upgrades for two and three-piece and wet rotor circulators.
Other features of the new circulators include:
- Posi-Start technology for smooth starting and automatic de-blocking
- Multiple control options including a patented ‘Auto’ mode
- Optimized hydraulics with dry rotor design
- Easy selection of appropriate flow and pressure to meet system demand
- Easy-to-read control panel
- Electrical terminal box designed for quick installation
Leave a comment
The Caleffi Green was introduced to North America at the recently held AHR Expo in Chicago. The global initiative defines a path forward with a multi-faceted plan of acti...
Domestic hot water (DHW) sizing and design is critical to optimize energy efficiency, reduce water waste, and improve safety. Host Christoph Lohr, P.E. returns to the web...