Taco Comfort Solutions has partnered with Contractor Rewards, a free program designed to reward professional contractors, plumbers, builders, and remodelers for buying th...
Watts to Host ASPE Accredited Webinar: Designing Effective Commercial Leak Defense Systems
Leak Defense®, a Watts Brand, will host a live APSE-accredited CEU webinar — “Designing Effective Commercial Leak Defense Systems” on Tuesday, September 26 at 12 p.m. ET.
Attendees will learn about the different tier levels of leak detection and how designing one of these systems can mitigate the risk associated with water damage from leaks. Participants can earn 0.1 ASPE CEU that counts toward professional development and licensure requirements.
In this webinar, industry subject matter experts will discuss:
- Why water leak detection is critical in multi-family & commercial structures
- Which buildings are at the greatest risk for leaks and water damage
- Advantages and weaknesses of different types of leak detection systems
- The basic operation of a flow-based leak detection system
- The potential return on investment for a flow-based leak detection system
To register, www.watts.com/LeakDetectionCEU.
Leave a comment
Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced that its popular three-part webinar series “Building Envelope and the Impact on the HVAC System” is now available in its entirety...
Navien, the leader in condensing technology, is thrilled to announce an upcoming virtual launch event scheduled for September 26, 2023. This momentous occasion will mark ...