When life hands you lemons, you can bemoan the situation or make tasty lemonade. If you are a building owner, contractor, consultant, attorney, trainer, regulator, or property manager you have such a choice with asbestos. One course of action is bemoaning all of the regulations, liability, costs, lack of practical information, and dangers. A much more pleasant choice is learning where asbestos may, or may not, be encountered and how to handle it to minimize costs and maximize safety.
It has over 200 color photos and is printed on superior quality paper. The chapters are:
- What Is Asbestos?
- Usage History
- Is Asbestos Deadly?
- Pictorial Guide To Asbestos Building Materials
- Is Asbestos Banned?
- How To Buy Great Asbestos Surveys
- How To Do Great Asbestos Surveys
- Death By Point Counting Down
- Managing Materials Which Contain Asbestos
- Asbestos Abatement
- Regulations and Regulators
- Publication date:
- June 8, 2021
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.