Are the domestic water heating systems you design or install safe? John Siegenthaler, P.E. discusses the potential dangers associated with domestic hot water and how to ensure that those dangers don't reach plumbing fixtures. He will present new technology for disinfecting domestic hot water delivery systems against Legionellosis. John will wrap up the presentation by showing our audience how to combine these safety measures into systems that “intelligently" deliver domestic hot water throughout buildings.
- Why is it important to know the return water temperature in a DHW circulation system?
- What the difference between an ASSE 1017 and 1070 mixing valve?
- What are the advantages of thermal disinfection compared to chemical disinfection?
- How can a variable speed circulator be used in a recirculating DHW system?
- How can fixtures be protected during a thermal disinfection cycle?
- Can thermal balancing valves be used in systems that also use thermal disinfection?
A seasoned industry leader, passionate teacher and a favorite guest speaker to the webinar series, John shares his over 35 years’ experience in the understanding and proper application of water-based engineering principles with our audience. He is the principal of Appropriate Designs and a regular contributor to industry publications Plumbing and Mechanical, PM Engineer and HPAC magazines.
Coffee with Caleffi technical training webinars are free and intended for contractors, designers and wholesalers. Register by clicking the link below and following the instructions. After registering, you will be immediately forwarded a confirming email containing log-in details for attending the webinar. All attendees receive a Certificate of Attendance following event.
When training time comes, grab a coffee and learn more about Caleffi’s innovative products and how they can add value to your work.